There is only one vehicle in this group. The vehicle is number 7 and was placed into service in 1939 for 'Pintsch Gas Refuse' service.
The author can only summise that residue was left over in the conversion of shale oil to 'Pintsch Gas' and that this was required to be removed and dumped.
The tank wagon used was converted from 'Fuel Oil Truck' number 7. This tank had been in service as a 'Coal Fuel Tank' since 1933. It was originally _WT_ 7, built in 1897 as a 2000 gallon ( 9000 litre ) tank wagon.
To date, no information is available after 1939. The wagon could presumably disappeared in the mid 1950's in the autocoupler rationalisation.
Vehicle history list
File c361m compiled by Peter J. Vincent, updated 21/10/2007